Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Salt Aire Films Festival

Last weekend Butterflies was screened at Salt Aire Film's Festival in Brigham City, UT. It was a pretty small festival, but I met a couple cool people and won 3rd place in the Best of the Best category, along with a hundred bucks.

I have to admit though, I was horrified by the terrible quality of their video projector. It was the worst video projection I have seen.

The audio was awful. They had the volume so low that you had to strain to hear it very well.

I am flattered that Salt Aire Films invited me to participate in their festival, but the poor quality of their equipment was embarrassing. I almost wanted to stand up and shout "My film doesn't really look like this!" Oh well. People still liked it.

Today I mailed master copies to the New Orleans Film Festival and VisionFest in New York.

No comments: