Thursday, September 18, 2008

Submitted to Sundance

Well I submitted Butterflies to Sundance today.
You know, I don't know how in the world I get through life this way... Everything is always last minute. lol For the past couple weeks I had been thinking "I need to get this film sent off to Sundance." Then I luckily get an email today reminding me that the latest deadline is tomorrow! So I spent my lunch hour (which turned into two) burning a DVD, doing the online submission, paying the $75 dollar entry fee, and overnighting the DVD via FedEx to arrive in Beverly Hills just in the nick of time tomorrow.
Whew.
Now after all that I can just cross my fingers that it gets accepted. Sundance is extremely competitive.

I also sent a Beta SP copy of the film to the Chicago Int'l Children's Film Festival today. (last minute on that one, too, of course.) I would like to attend Chicago if I can.

Over an out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you heard back about this entry? SLY

Anonymous said...

Hello, Sundance!
You need to show this film this year. More people need "Butterflies."

Anonymous said...

Dear Andy, Sundance seem to be snooty snobs to me. They need a wholesome good film and not perverted bullcrap.
Love, M. LaRue Bailey